星期五, 8月 04, 2006

BREAKTHROUGH


I was deeply moved to see TIGER won the Open this year, not becuase he is the greatest golfer ever, or this is his 11th Major title or he finally got out from his slump!!! It is because he finally did it - won a tournament without having his father on his side!

This is Symbolic and he will be transformed. Just like kids learn to walk, FELL - NO ONE HELP - STRUGGLING AND CRY - THEN TRY TO STAND UP - TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN - STAND UP ON THEIR OWN - SMILE AND WALK, OR EVEN RUN!!
This process is recurring again and again in everyone's life, perhaps is in your STUDY, CAREER, FAMILY OR PARTNER RELATIONSHIPS, LIFE AND DEATH ISSUES....

IF you get the breakthrough, you will be transformed just as TIGER, if not, you'll be stuck and going nowhere and this will haunting you forever!

But whether you can get the breakthrough, I think the key is DETERMINATION.

Anyway, I am very release to see TIGER win. I hope I can also win in my LIFE tournaments!!!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home